SEO Specialist (JOB ID: SBC/2020/701)
Marketing & Growth · Metro Vancouver, British Columbia
As SEO Specialist you will be responsible to create and execute a strategy that will help to grow our organic search traffic and manage all optimization. You will work on technical SEO, eCommerce SEO, content marketing and link building in order to increase company’s rankings.
What You Will be Doing:
· Write daily in-depth SEO blog posts about various topics
· Write, edit and review external marketing communications.
· Research, test and analyze keywords/phrases, title and description copy for optimizing search engine results.
· Creation/Modification of content for each page of various websites.
· Assist Marketing Department in development and management of various web/e-mail/print based marketing.
· Achieve targeted Marketing goals.
· Work directly under the Senior SEO Specialist to support him on various projects and campaigns.
· Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of tactics, tools, technology, and processes.
Who We Are Looking For:
· Completion of a 3 year post-secondary diploma in Marketing, publishing, communications or other related field
· 3+ years experience with marketing copy writing
· Hands on experience in SEO field
· Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, GSC, Google Tag Manager, Keyword Planner and other SEO software
· Have good knowledge of general website structure and functionality
· Fully proficient in all Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Knowledge and experience of CMS and Marketing Automation Systems
· Have strong Analytical skills
· Someone passionate about SEO, SEM and digital marketing in general
Nice to haves:
· Knowledge and understanding of WordPress backend and/or any other platforms
· Knowledge and/or working experience on HTML, CSS, .Net, PHP, JS
· Knowledge and/or working experience of Apache Server and IIS server
· Ability to perform high level keyword research
· Knowledge and experience on writing schema code (JSON-LD, Micro Data, RDFa)
· Certificate of Google Analytics, Google AdWords Fundamentals, Google Mobile Certificate, Digital Sale Certificate, Online Marketing Fundamentals
Email your detailed resume with the JOB ID to firstname.lastname@example.org