Senior System Administrator (JOB ID: SBC/2020/715)
Technology · Metro Vancouver, British Columbia
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Taking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Replacing parts as required.
- Setting up new users’ accounts and dealing with password issues.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Lifting and moving Servers and Desktops.
- Active Directory user management (user accounts, security groups, distribution lists, passwords)
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of IT hardware (iOS devices and Windows)
- Asset management (inventory, repairs, configuring new machines)
- Perform backups and restores
- On Call after hours.
- Setting up and maintaining AWS environments comfortably.
- Managing and maintaining office365
- Familiar with domain names management and website hosting
- Working on DNS changes as required for all domain names
- Create web servers as required
· Post-Secondary Education in Information Technology
· At least 10+ years of experience
· AWS Certification
Skills, qualities, and experience:
· 5 to 7+ years of Knowledge and experience with the following technologies:
· Amazon Web Services ( AWS )
· Window Server 2008 / 2012
· Active Directory
· DNS / DHCP
· Window 7 / 10
· SonicWALL Firewall
· Assembling desktops and servers
Email your detailed resume with the JOB ID to email@example.com