Customer Experience Coordinator (JOB ID: SBC/2020/707)
Operations & Customer Success · Metro Vancouver, British Columbia
As our Customer Experience Coordinator, you will be responsible for the development, delivery and maintenance of multiple elements of the Customer Success program. Projects that you will immediately work in will include the development of customer surveys, management of reviews obtained via third party affiliates and implementation of best practices with regards to Customer Experience governance and strategy.
You possess outstanding communication skills and build deep relationships with colleagues and customers. You believe that every interaction with every customer matters and creatively look for outside influences to craft the right solution. Your past work experience has provided exposure to a variety of Customer Experience programs and you’re ready to take the best of what you’ve learned and start building something new.
What Will You be Doing:
- Work with the Customer Success Team to develop a modular approach to Customer Experience, prioritizing and implementing the program across new and existing projects.
- Lead the development analysis, and continuous improvement of current and future Customer Experience calibration tools, including determining and managing key performance indicators
- Determine appropriate cadence and forums for sharing VoC results to leadership team to reinforce drivers of the customer experience and provide actionable recommendations for both product and service improvements
- Identify customer insights and key drivers of negative and positive customer experience based on analysis of both relationship (NPS) and transactional (CSat, ESat) surveys and other feedback sources
- Determine a channel specific approach to calibrating customer engagement & implement appropriate program supports for each channel
- Provide strategic input to other departments (Contact Center, Product, IT, Strategy, Marketing) based on customer insights
- Prepare reporting and presentation for different levels of management sharing insight and recommendations on changes to potentially improve product and services
In order to be successful, you bring:
- 5-7 Years in a Customer Support, Customer Experience or Inbound Sales capacity, including experience as Support, Supervisor or Manager
- Experience implementing or operating a Customer Experience program
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Proven Ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty
- Serious sense of urgency to get things done in a timely matter and have great results
- Great communicator who practices active listening and are excellent at both verbal and written communication
- Your are endlessly passionate about creating memorable experiences, every interaction means the world to you and you’ll stop at nothing to help us raise the bar
Email your detailed resume with the JOB ID to email@example.com