Contact Centre Sales Coordinator (JOB ID: SBC/2020/706)
Operations & Customer Success · Metro Vancouver, British Columbia
As Sales Coordinator, your experience and customer service skills to build great relationships with other departments and with customers, handle administrative duties, and promote customer success. In order to be successful, you should possess strong communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
What Will You be Doing:
- Manage the design, implementation & ongoing management of our contact center sales program.
- Set and present weekly, monthly and/or quarterly sales goals
- Use reporting data to develop campaigns to near-term target specific customer segments to accelerate sales. Set targets, KPIs, Commissions, etc.
- Monitor actual sales and sales leads, keep track of sales, and generate reports that cover sales forecasting, goals and results.
- Assess the performance of the inside sales staff and suggest improvements to sales processes as needed
- Implement improvements as part of an overall Contact Center Sales Program and monitor the impact of these changes over a determined period of time.
- For retention purposes, will openly communicate and build relationships with customers and partners (as needed). Rely on customer feedback to ensure that the inside sales department is operating successfully and use this feedback to make improvements if needed.
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement.
- Liaise with Marketing and Strategy/Product Development departments to coordinate requirements for sales campaigns
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of standards, policies and procedures regarding customer service
In order to be successful, you bring:
- Minimum 3+ years in a direct sales or account management capacity
- Minimum 2+years in a contact center sales environment
- Experience leading a team and developing sales representatives
- An ability to identify trends, analyze data and develop supporting strategies that drive results
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing leads across multiple channels
- Experience in funnel management, lead tracking and account management
- In-depth understanding of the sales process and different sales methodologies
Email your detailed resume with the JOB ID to email@example.com